Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stephanie Marie's completed dare

During last week's game, Steph Marie accepted Ms Ava's dare to write a poem listing each letter of the alphabet - each letter must represent something kinky and rhyme with the sentence above or below.

Here is Steph Marie's completed dare. Excellent job!

A is for my arms which I wrap around my lover

B is for my breasts which I never have to cover

C is for my clittie, oh how it makes my female body spin

D is for my dress which clings all over my silky smooth skin

E is for the electricity that makes my body quiver

F is for the fingering which makes me flow like a river

G is for the goddess that I really am

H is for the heels I wear to my final exam

I is for the irresistability that you can't overcome

J is for the juices that always cum

K is for the kisses that always entertain

L is for the lust that drives us insane

M is for the moaning that we never keep in check

N is for the necklace around my beautiful neck

O is for the obsession that drives us moreover

P is for my prom dress which makes me feel wonderful all over

Q is for the queen that all must see me

R is for the romance that makes me squeal with glee

S is for the satin I wrap around my body

T is for the touch of love that we embody

U is for the undying sensual touch of your beautiful hands

V is for the vivaciousness that's as endless as the sand

W is for the whips that keep you in line

X is for my x-ray vision so I can see us intertwine

Y is for the yearning that never ends

Z is for the zen that our love making transcends

No comments: